Tuesday, July 10, 2007


NECC Wrap Up
The peripatetic Wes Fryer (where wasn't he at NECC?) recorded our book preview session in Atlanta. His podcast, blog notes and links can be found here. Thanks Wes!
You can find our Reinventing session presentation, handouts and blogger responses on our NECC page.

Here's a last pitch asking folks to post a photo of their NECC magnolia blossom to a special flickr group: NECCBUD. This little experiment to see how far flickr (killer web 2.0 photosharing app) has penetrated the consciousness of NECC-goers leads me to believe that 1. people ditched their 4,000 flowers (too much to carry!) OR 2. flickr isn't essential to the average NECC attendee OR 3. multiple channels used to disseminate the idea didn't go very deep OR 4. it was a lame idea . What do you think? Other possibilities?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane...

Count me in under number 1...:)

Jeff

Jane Krauss said...

Ah I thought as much! ~Jane

Unknown said...

I listened to your presentation via Wes's podcast. I have been long interested in PBL. I want to do more, but have not been sure of how to do it. Thanks for your inspiring presentation. I look forward to reading your book

Jane Krauss said...

Dear Mr. Sigler! Thanks for listening in, I hope it gave you a sense of what's in store. We designed the book to help people not only imagine the possibilities (lots of stories from seasoned project teachers) but also to take actions in planning every phase of a project.
Best, Jane